Another gift for my partner in the 12 Days of Christmas Swap. I had bought the kit to make the embroidery piece last year and never completed it. The kit came with the muslin which was marked for the stitches, the fabric ornaments, and the thread. I attached the ornaments using a blanket stitch and I used the stem stitch, satin stitch, and back stitch for the other details. Once it was finished I was having a hard time finding a frame for it to fit in so I found a square piece of wood at Michaels which I painted green then I glued the piece onto it. This way it can be set on a shelf or hung on the wall.