3.16.2012

Foodie Friday- Roasted Cauliflower

I am still on my healthy/weight loss journey and am really trying to cook things that are much healthier for myself and my family.  I found this cauliflower recipe on Pinterest that looked really intriguing and decided I had to try it out.  This cauliflower is so good.  Roasting it really brings out flavors I didn't know this bland veggie could have!   

You will need:
1 head of cauliflower, cut up
Olive Oil Cooking Spray 
Kosher Salt
Pepper
Paprika

Preheat your oven to 400
I like to line my baking sheet with foil or parchment paper for easier clean-up
Spray the bottom of the pan with the olive oil
Spread out the cauliflower and spray again
Sprinkle with the salt, pepper, and paprika
Bake for approximately 1 hour turning the pieces 3-4 times during baking
Attempt to share with your family but actually end up eating 3/4th of it yourself!

This is seriously so good.

Recipe adapted from Delighted Momma who has some awesome low carb recipes on her blog.  Next week I will tell you about the parsnip fries I made from one of her recipes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails