1.25.2013

Foodie Friday-Oven Baked Tacos


I tell ya, I think the only place I find new recipes anymore is on Pinterest.  What did we ever do without this site???  
I love tacos and prefer to make my own crunchy shells but frying them is rather unhealthy.  In comes this fabulous pin I saw for Oven Baked shells!  They are super easy and taste almost as good as their fried counterparts. 
All you need to do is wrap a few corn tortillas in a damp papertowel and microwave them for about 30 seconds.  Then spray both sides with some cooking spray drape over two bars of the oven rack, and bake at 375 for 7-10 minutes.
 

Not only did the blog share this recipe but she also shows how she actually assembles the tacos and bakes them in the oven so the meat is nice and hot and the cheese is all melty. Not so pretty to look at but very tasty to eat!

Shell recipe and baked taco recipe can be found at One Good Thing by Jillee

1 comment:

LimeRiot said...

I LOVE this idea for baking the shells!! So clever!! Looks like a very yummy meal.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails