7.02.2013

BzzAgent

I got invited to participate in another BzzAgent campaign for FAGE Split Cup Greek Yogurt.  I have tried a few different brands of Greek Yogurt in the past and thought that they just didn't taste good at all.  The FAGE brand doesn't seem as sour as other brands.  It is thicker and creamier than regular yogurt and it has WAY more protein.  Another plus is the fact that you can use it as a substitute for a lot of other high fat ingredients when you bake and cook.  The one thing I don't like is the amount of sugar in each cup.  I am not sure if these are natural sugars from the fruit or if its added.  I would be okay with natural sugars but don't need anything added in... 
             Overall if you are a yogurt eater you should check out FAGE either online or at your supermarket and give it a go!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails