7.31.2013

Disney Swap

These are the goodies I made for phoenixfiredesigns in the Disney Swap.
Since she loves the Haunted Mansion I bought the Haunted Mansion Wallpaper fabric from Spoonflower and used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the silhouettes of the Hitchhiking Ghosts  in felt.  Then I applied them to the fabric using Heat N Bond and framed it.

In the Jar or Whimsies Swap I received this Mickey figure who was a bit beat up.  So based on something I had seen on Pinterest I glued him to the lid of a jar and spray painted it all red.

This is a Mickey necklace with a lock and key

A Minnie Mouse wrap bracelet

A Mickey Head bleach stenciled shirt.  I used my Silhouette to cut the head out of freezer paper.  Then I ironed it on and used a bleach pen to go around the outside.  I am happy it turned out well.  With bleach sometimes you can never tell how it's going to look.

A Mickey themed coffee cup cozy.  This sucker gave me a heck of a time.  I started sewing it early one weekend morning and made so many mistakes on such a simple thing.  I learned to never sew until I am fully awake!  I am not happy with how it turned out but still sent it in hopes that she would.

Finally a Mickey Tote bag.  I again used my Silhouette to cut the Mickey Heads out of fabric then applied them to the bag using Heat N Bond.  I was quite happy with how this one turned out.

I hope there is another Disney swap soon!  I need to add to my collection and really is there anything more fun than crafting Disney stuff??

I used the tutorial from Felted Chicken to cut the felt and fabric with my Silhouette

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all the stuff you made. The cozy is really cute! The spray painted Mickey on the jar is adorable. Great stuff!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails