8.06.2014

Craftster Hoopla Along-July

July's theme for the Embroidery Hoopla along was food and drink.  I have been trying to broaden my pattern horizons and not just buy them from Urban Threads.  So I searched on Etsy and found a super cute pattern pack featuring cupcakes from Kimberly Ouimet.  This is the second pattern pack I have purchased from this shop and what I love about them is that you can mix and match different elements to make your own unique hoops.  The first pattern I stitched up was an Under the Sea hoop back in May.  This one combined the cupcake in the boarder with some cutesy hearts.
Augusts theme is whimsical and I haven't decided what I am going to do just yet.  I may actually have to go see what other patterns I can find in this shop to stitch up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails