8.26.2014

Disneyland Bucket List



We have booked our next trip to Disneyland for spring of 2015 and I am already so EXCITED!   We learned lots of things that worked and didn't work for our family while we were there a year ago and I think we will have even more fun this time around.  There were a few things that we didn't get to do last year that I really want to try to do this time around.  For some reason a lot of things on my list revolve around food... I guess it's a good thing a trip to Disney requires a lot of walking!  Here is my bucket list (so far)

  1. Eat as many Mickey shaped items as we can and take photos of them all
  2. Eat a corn dog
  3. Get popcorn in a fun bucket
  4. Visit the Animation Academy
  5. See Muppet Vision
  6. See the Monsters Inc. Show in DCA
  7. Ride Big Thunder Mountain
  8. Eat a Dole Whip
  9. Go to the Tiki Room
  10. Visit Pooh’s Corner to get some sweet treats
  11. Try the Pommes Frites, Monte Cristo, beignets, and mint julep from Café Orleans
  12. Ride the Haunted Mansion in all it’s original glory (it was done up for Halloween on our last visit
  13. Ride the Disneyland Railroad
  14. Try a Matterhorn Macaroon
  15. Eat the Fried Chicken at The Plaza Inn
  16. Watch a Parade
  17. Maybe attempt to ride The Tower of Terror again…..
  18. Ride California Screamin’
  19. Get my picture taken with Mickey
  20. Watch the Jedi Training Academy show again
You can check out tips and tricks and my food reviews from our 2013 trip





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails