10.08.2014

Mini 13 Days of Halloween Part One

Once again I have done the Mini 13 Days of Halloween Swap on Craftster.  I had to send 13 little gifts to my partner one of which is opened each day.  13 crafted items can be a bit much so we are allowed to add in some store bought items fora  few of days gifts.  I had a fabulous partner this year and couldn't wait to craft for her.  I am going to share the things I made for her throughout the month.

One of the first things I sent was a set of altered blocks that spells SPOOKY.  I used scrapbook paper and letters cut using my Silhouette Cameo.
 

I felt that leaving all the other sides of the blocks unfinished was rather boring so I decorated each side with a different Halloween motif.  This way the blocks can be mixed and matched.


The next thing I wanted to make was of course something altered.  I couldn't decide if I wanted to make a shrine or a haunted house... 
Then I stumbled upon these little cardboard Putz style houses on Etsy and was sold.  I used paper, ink, and random embellishments to make this spooky little house.


Here is a close up of some of the details from the front of the house including a spiderweb, black cat, and pumpkin.


So fay my partner has enjoyed each gift she has opened and I hope she enjoys the rest of them!  I can't wait to share everything else throughout the rest of the month.


Cardboard house purchased from Little Village Houses


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails