10.22.2014

Mini 13 Days of Halloween Part 2 and October Hoopla Along

Here are the next two items I made for quaggy in the Mini 13 Days of Halloween Swap.

A cute wooden wall hanging that lights up.  It was pre-made but blank so I painted it. 
 

This hoop which was a labor of love.  I have never stitched a hoop entirely with fill stitches.  It was daunting but actually went faster than I thought it would.  I am very happy with how it turned out and can't wait to find another pattern to use this technique on. I also used this hoop as my entry into Octobers Hoopla-Along on Craftster


I used a bit of back stitching, satin stitching, and split back stitching on this hoop.  The split back stitch is my new favorite stitch!  I am happy that my satin stitching is improving too!  

Pattern from Urban Threads

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails