10.29.2014

Halloween Bling


I am still in shock that Halloween is in a few days.  Before you know it Christmas will be here!     (((((YAY))))))

To me November 1st is really the start of the holiday season.  I am ready to start pulling out the decorations, drinking cocoa with the kids, baking, and watching our favorite Christmas movies.  It's a time of tradition and making memories that I hope my kids will continue to do with their kids.  But before I jump ahead of myself I want to share the last of the Halloween stuff with you all.  

Rounding out the package I sent to quaggy in the Mini 13 Days of Halloween swap is a mess of jewelry pieces.  I seem to always make one or two pieces for each partner when I swap.  I may have gone a bit overboard this time but I couldn't help myself!

I found these awesome Jack O' Lantern beads online that just had to be turned into a stretch bracelet.
 

I think this pendant is probably my favorite of the group.  It's simple but gorgeous!  Look at how cute that little spider is!

I of course had to make a braided Kumihimo bracelet since these seem to be my new addiction in crafting.  A fellow Craftster pointed out that it looks like Indian corn and she's right!  It really does look like Indian Corn,

Last but not least is a Halloween junk pendant.  There are kinds of charms, bits, and bobs on this one.  I bought a little kit from Amazon that had all the elements in it but anyone could use bits from their stash to make something unique.

I have put my Halloween supplies away until next year and pulled out my Holiday themed goodies.   I will have lots of things to share next week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails