8.02.2010

Felt Food

I made a sack lunch of felt food for the ongoing wish swap. I really love how everything came together except for my very stupid looking bread. We have a carton of milk, a bag of chips, a sandwich with salami (Adia decided it was salami and not just some pink mystery meat) cheese, and lettuce, and apple, and a cookie for dessert. If I do this again I will have to find a good bread tutorial.

Now I know that mine isn't as wonderful as some of the very fancy felt meals I have seen online but not too bad for my first try.

I used patterns found on Craftster and ideas from Skip to my Lou. You can google felt food and find all kinds of free patterns all over the web. I even wisted some patterns that can be purchased on Etsy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails