12.28.2011

DIY Fingerprint Necklace


Here is my version of the fingerprint necklaces that seem to be so popular these days.  I made these as a gift for my grandma this year.  I found a tutorial online to do it yourself rather than paying a pretty penny for the silver ones.  I used polymer clay, silver paint, and a spray sealer.  

Roll your clay into a small ball and have your child press their thumb or whichever finger you choose into the clay then poke a small hole at the top using a toothpick. Follow the directions on the package to bake the clay.  Paint them silver then spay the sealer on after they are dry.

The original inspiration for this project was found at Sarah Ortega Photography


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Friends let me take you on a journey into Michal Negrin's world; A world of romance , beauty, colors , imagination and optimism A world we have a great pleasure in creating and we would love to share it with you "Visit" us to stay update the best selection of Michal Negrin Handmade Vintage Jewelry online items at www.princessies.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails