12.16.2011

Mmmmm Kisses Chocolate Chip Cookies


These were going to be my orginal submission into the cookie exchange but the majority of them didn't hold their shape like these ones did.  I of course wanted to have pretty cookies to give out to my family so the pretty ones will be given out and the not so pretty ones will be eaten by me my kids! 

I figured out that the problem was I didn't get all the flour incorporated into the dough, Oops!  So make sure everything gets mixed up really well or you will have funny looking cookies. 

You will need:
Unwrapped Kisses
1 Cup Softended Butter
1/3 Cup Sugar
1/3 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
2 Cups Flour
1 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips

Preheat oven to 350
Beat Butter, Sugars, and Vanilla until creamed
Add Flour until well blended and smooth
Fold in Chocolate Chips
Mold some dough around a Kiss.  You don't need a lot, just enough to cover the Kiss and roll into a ball
Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for 10-12 Mintues

Now here is my one complaint in regards to my holiday baking.  Why doesn't Hershey's sell unwrapped Kisses around the holiday for baking?  I unwrapped 3 1/2 bags of regular Kisses, 2 bags of Candy Cane Kisses, and 3 Bags of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.  I think the unwrapping took longer than the actual baking!  I suggested this to them on Facebook, so next year if you see bags of unwrapped Kisses for sale, please come and thank me!

If you need anymore cookie inspiration please check out the ones I made last year

Original Recipe from Hershey's

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails