7.11.2012

Felt Badges Round 2

I participated in Round 2 of Felt Badge Swap on Craftster. This time around we had to make two badges for our partners. Since I knew I was going on vacation I decided to only have one partner this go round. I wanted to do my badges a little differently this time and based on my partners Pinterest boards here is what I came up with.
I had intended this to actually have more than one flower on it and use lots of fancy stitches but once I started laying things out it just wasn't working.  Instead I did one flower and then did a random stitch for the stem.  I knew I wanted to use some lace around the edges to give it the look of a little pillow.

These Popsicles were based off some felt ones she had pinned.  This was my first attempt at needle felting and I am not sure if I like the way they turned out, but I guess it's not too bad for my first try.


1 comment:

LimeRiot said...

Love the use of lace!! What a great touch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails