4.18.2014

Easter Wreath

This was my first attempt at a yarn wrapped wreath.  My partner in the Dreaming of Spring Swap seemed to really like wreaths and I thought this was something I could pull off.  I found the perfect varigated yarn with all these fun spring colors.  I also used flowers, butterflies, bunnies and eggs to decorate the wreath after I wrapped it in yarn.  

While working on this I remembered why I am not a yarnie.  No matter what I do the yarn always ends up in a huge tangled mess that takes me forever to get straight and rewound into a new ball.  Other than that issue this was a great project that I think anyone can pull off.  I may have to start making some more wreaths for myself for some holidays.

I hope you all have a very Hoppy Easter!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails