4.09.2014

Wrap Bracelets

These are probably some of my favorite things to make.  The possibilities are endless with all the beads and charms out there.  I also really love working with Memory Wire since it adjusts to fit on anyone's wrist and I never have to worry about closures or beads falling off.  

I made this first bracelet for my partner in the Box of Color Swap.  I created a lovely box of purple goodies for her.
 

This bracelet was one I actually made for myself.  I had the lampwork flower beads and was feeling in the mood for something spring like.

This bracelet was made for kittykill in the Ongoing Wish swap.  She had a few of my wrap bracelets pinned and I know she loves an ocean theme.

This one was also made for kittykill.  I wanted to keep this one for myself though!  Love the little skull beads

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails